Force of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:06 pm
Latest topics
» (FOG)Syler
Tutorial of How to Add Mods Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Fierce
Tutorial of How to Add Mods Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Ninja
Tutorial of How to Add Mods Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Mephiles
Tutorial of How to Add Mods Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Blade
Tutorial of How to Add Mods Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:25 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Younes
Tutorial of How to Add Mods Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:20 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Blaine
Tutorial of How to Add Mods Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:16 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Crash
Tutorial of How to Add Mods Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:12 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Fearless
Tutorial of How to Add Mods Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:08 pm by FOGHistorian

Top posters
(FOG)White-Wizard
Tutorial of How to Add Mods I_vote_lcapTutorial of How to Add Mods I_voting_barTutorial of How to Add Mods I_vote_rcap 
(FOG)Spidey
Tutorial of How to Add Mods I_vote_lcapTutorial of How to Add Mods I_voting_barTutorial of How to Add Mods I_vote_rcap 
Noble
Fearless
Vulcid
Crash
-Syler-
SplINteR
(FOG)YounesTheDrunk
Cake

Tutorial of How to Add Mods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(FOG)Huey Freeman

(FOG)Huey Freeman

Tutorial of How to Add Mods Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial of How to Add Mods   Tutorial of How to Add Mods Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Alright, so to participate in Mod Night, you need to...you guessed it...

Put in mods.

If you have the game VIA Steam, then go to your Program Files/Program Files(x86), whichever your Steam folder is in. Then go to your Steam folder.

From there go to the folder named "steamapps", then the "common" folder.

Then your SWBF2 folder, GameData.

When at the GameData folder, look for the folder named "addon". If you can not find one, right click and mouse over "New >", then make a name folder and name it "addon".

That folder named "addon" is where you need to extract all the files from the zip that you downloaded from whichever link you went to in order to get these mods.

Do not extract all the contents separately, they all come in the one 3-lettered folder that they should be kept in. Just extract the entire folder in to the "addon" folder.

Once in there, you should be able to join any server playing the mods you put in there.

If you have the game, but not VIA Steam, then everything still applies, except instead of looking for the "Steam" folder, you're looking for the "Lucas Arts" folder inside the Program Files/Program Files(x86) folder.

Have fun with Mod Night!
Back to top Go down
(FOG)Spidey
Admin
(FOG)Spidey

Tutorial of How to Add Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial of How to Add Mods   Tutorial of How to Add Mods Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Thanks Huey. I'll leave it unlocked in case people have questions.
Back to top Go down

Tutorial of How to Add Mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Force of God :: The Common Area :: Mod Nights-
Jump to: